Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


"Thank you, Mother, for teaching me kindness, patience, honesty, integrity and most of all, LOVE."

I found this quote this week and I've thought a lot about it. I know my Mom did teach me all of these things, and because of that, I am the mother that I am today. Sure, I have my bad days and do the wrong things sometimes, but overall, I think I'm a good Mom. And that is because of the values that were instilled in me as a child. I love that my mom still teaches me by her example, and lets me know that I'm doing all right. I just want my Mom to know that she's doing all right, too! We love you!

Happy Mother's Day to all!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lyns said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too! I think you're doing great as a mom! What a cute picture!

Robin said...

You are a great mom, and so is your mom. Love ya!

Jennica said...

Just thought you should know that I think you are one of the best mom I know!

Kristen said...

Somehow my mom didn't pass on the patience part to me. Maybe someday...

Your quote forgot "fun". I think you definitely qualify for fun.