Thursday, May 21, 2009

Video clips for the week.

This one is for Grandpa Gary. I think we've found him a new riding buddy. She even loves horses so she can go watch horses with him! Our neighbors got this cute little 4-wheeler and my kids spent the day on it.

And this is Lindsay at gymnastics yesterday. She loves it! We are so glad that Amannda decided to teach it in her basement!

And finally, Madison at her Exhibition Meet at Legacy. We've all really enjoyed gymnastics for the past few months. Now on to swimming...

3 comments:

Robin said...

Wow you have talented girls. We loved the video clips. It must have taken all day to load that many.

Jess and Jen said...

How cute! You take lots of video! I never use the camcorder, that's Jesse's job. It looks like earthquake city when I record apparently!

Kristen said...

Can YOU do what Maddie did? I'd be afraid to try! I think I'd fall on my face. Way to go girls. I'm glad there are good teachers around!