Madison had her first (and definitely not the last) BIG project at school. We had to research an animal and then write a report about it and make a diorama. Wow. I love homework for parents - really, I do. We had a lot of fun doing this. She chose to learn about goats. Grandma and Grandpa Wakley just happen to have 2 of them, so it made this a lot easier. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all the knowledge you imparted on us about goats!
The actual construction of our box was pretty funny. My sister called when we were working on it and she said, "So, what kind of mom are you? Is Maddie actually doing this project or are you?" Sigh. I was doing it all. Thanks for the wake up call, Cindy - literally! I let Maddie take over and just tell me what to do and it made it a lot more fun for her.
We got to go to school on Friday and listen to all the other kids talk about their animals - it was so fun to see how excited they all were.
Madison is still packing around her box, so stop by our yard if you want to learn some fun facts about goats!
6 comments:
That is soo cute! Way to go!
way cute!
OK I was that mom that totally took over every project the boys did- Thankfully Shelby has always been independent and did things on her own. One out of three? 33%
Oooh! Can't wait for those projects! Wait til the science fair comes! Good idea to do one on goats! It turned out really cute!
What do goats do?????
Way to go Maddie (and mom). Great job.
Post a Comment