
There are not many pictures of me as a child. I was quite pleased when my dad put this picture on his blog yesterday and I have decided it is me!! (I've even debated it with my siblings). And yes, that is my older brother pushing me down a steep hill on a big wheel, with no helmet, no brakes, and I am smiling. Good times. Thanks for finding a long lost picture of me, Dad! And Russ, thanks for being so careful with me as a child. You're the best! I hope to return the favor someday with your grandkids. (I think Danielle and Jayden
might be a little too old to go along with this one).
5 comments:
You remember that we probably didn't even wear seat belts in the car back then. Times have sure changed.
LOL! You were on brave kid!
That picture is hilarious - who was the adult running the camera and more concerned about getting a good picture than saving your life:)
Is there a follow-up picture in the ER.
Tell Jer Hello- hope to see you guys soon
Picture looks like you but definitely doesn't look like something you would do today! Kinda makes you want to take more pics of Macie huh? hehehe
We should have taken pictures of the really scary rides if this one makes you nervous.
Post a Comment