Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tulip Festival

Today I finally took the girls over to see the tulips. It was sooo pretty! The past few years it's been too cold, or the tulips weren't out yet. Today they were at 90% bloom, and it was amazing. I enjoyed laying back in the grass soaking in the sunshine while the kids danced on the stage. It was a great trip to Thanksgiving Point - until I got home and realized I only took one water bottle and came home with 2. YUCK!

7 comments:

Robin said...

So then you guys get the swine flu next week, we'll know it was from Thanksgiving Point. No that's not funny. Loved the pictures.

Janet said...

So cute, I want to take my kids over, I just don't want to chase after them.

Russ Steele said...

I have been missing my water bottle

Jess and Jen said...

Cute pics! Send some of that sunshine this way!

Kristen said...

I was in awe that you were able to take the three girls by yourself. Then I realized somebody was taking the picture. Whew.

I've been looking everywhere for my water bottle.

Russ Steele said...

I just noticed that Maddie's socks match the tulips. Nice job dressing for the Day Maddie.

Heidi said...

actually Kristen, I did go by myself. A kind lady asked if we wanted our picture taken while we were sitting on a bench.