Friday, April 17, 2009
The Farm
We did manage to get our first family trip to the farm in before the big snowstorm of spring break '09. I always love the farm with Jeramy - we get to see the "little farm boy" side of him that we rarely get to see. It's buried in there so deep that many of you would never guess that he was a sheep raising, 4-H blue ribbon winning fool, would ya? I'm the one who scream like a little girl and ran when his parent's baby calf came over to say "hi" to me a few years ago. It's good that we have him to get the girls to touch the animals and milk the cow - I totally don't encourage that one - too scary!
Macie loves animals. She was so excited to see all of these up close and personal, especially the pigs. She loves those the most. At our house pigs make a 'clicking' sound. Not really sure where that came from, but it's so cute! She got to take her first pony ride and was having a blast - then the pony sneezed and she was "All done! Off! All done!" She later told us, "Pony eat me!" She's still talking about that awful pony that ate her and went "achoo."
When we went to do our craft in the craft room, I realized that Jeramy was not doing the usual, "Let's hurry this part along" bit. I looked over to see him contently playing with Irene, the iphone. She's such a good babysitter.
I'm glad we got to get one fun thing in before the winter set in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm surprised you guys got so much snow! Yuck! Hopefully it all melts! I love to hear Jesse's stories about the good ol' 4-H days. Especially that he used to wear wranglers! I'm excited to hear how the race went today!
That is so exititng that you got to go out and do something before Christmas....oh, I mean before it snowed. LOL :) Sounds like you had fun. What fun knowing that he was a 4H boy. That is awesome.
Post a Comment