Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break?




I think that Adhis put it best today, "Oh, excuse me, I must have hit the snooze button one too many times. I meant to get up in April and slept in 'til December. Good thing the Christmas lights are still up on the house."
Last night I ran my practice 5K around 10 p.m. I couldn't sleep after that. Around 2 a.m. I was laying in bed and thought, "Huh. I need a candy bar." (Not WANT, but NEED). So I got up and had one, then looked out the window and thought, "Am I really awake?" This morning I told Jeramy to look out the window to see if it had really snowed. Yup. BUMMER.
At least the kids were excited to wake up to 5 inches of snow on April 16th. I had to dig the box of gloves, coats, hats and boots out of storage so they could go play in their Spring Break Snow.
So not cool.

5 comments:

Mandi Ward said...

Looks like what our spring break was during the first part of april. Hope you get some nice weather during your break.

Janet said...

Your practice 5K? I don't think I could do a practice 1K. :)

Robin said...

good luck with the run on Saturday! Love ya!

Adhis said...

Yeah, totally not cool.

OOOOH! A 5K! That's exciting! I think Brooke F is doing one this weekend, too.

Meredith said...

yea this Spring Break totally blows.