Trick #2 went over a little better. I made jello and poured it into glass cups with straws. I set the table (with our finest china - as you can see) and last minute put the cups on the table. Maddie couldn't get over the fact that I was letting them use straws for dinner.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
No fooling here!
I am not a big fan of April Fool's Day. BUT, this year I tried. I got some ideas from a magazine and I was actually a little excited to do it. For breakfast I put blue food coloring in the bottom of Lindsay's bowl of cereal. We poured the milk, the milk turned blue. I waited. I waited some more. No one noticed. No one cared. So much for that idea. I guess Lucky Charms do tend to turn the milk colors anyway on their own.
Trick #2 went over a little better. I made jello and poured it into glass cups with straws. I set the table (with our finest china - as you can see) and last minute put the cups on the table. Maddie couldn't get over the fact that I was letting them use straws for dinner.
Macie was the first to take a sip. And sip she did. Over and over and over and over. She got nothing. She didn't complain though, just kept working on it. So persistent!
Trick #2 went over a little better. I made jello and poured it into glass cups with straws. I set the table (with our finest china - as you can see) and last minute put the cups on the table. Maddie couldn't get over the fact that I was letting them use straws for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ooh! I so like the Jell-o(insert registered trademark symbol here) idea!
Wow, that is such a great idea. I am totally stealing that for next year!
Remind me not to eat at your house
Family Fun magazine huh? i read it in the docots office yesterday. Way tooo cute!!!
Hehe I could handle a jello prank.
I didn't even know it was April yet but apparently Jonathan's teacher told him all about it at school.
"Mom there's a spider in your hair."
"Mom there's a spider in your cup."
"Mom there's a spider on my sandwich."
I fell for it ALL day long. You know, the whole Boy Who Cried Wolf story has me paranoid.
you're such a dork Heidi. haha That was funny though!
Post a Comment