I know what you're thinking - something tragic has happened at the Wakewii home right before Christmas. Everyone remain calm, it's nothing serious. Well, to me it is, but not to anyone else.When I was a child, I used to have this nightmare of really skinny people with LONG legs. They would turn into sand and blow away and come back as the marshmallow man. This would repeat over and over and totally freak me out. Ever since then things with long skinny legs really gross me out because it reminds me of these dreams. (sorry all you super models that read my blog).
So, needless to say, I have avoided this movie for many years. I would see the picture and shudder. I kid you not. When I had Lindsay my nurse had a Nightmare Before Christmas sweatshirt on and I just about died! Jeramy knows about this odd quirk of mine and knew immediately when she left the room that I was going to comment about it. He just loves to tease me about this one.
Well, I was cruising Netflix and decided it was time to face my fears. I have always been curious about this movie, so tonight I watched Nightmare Before Christmas. CREEPY! I don't think I would have liked it regardless of the long skinny legs. Still feeling a little off. Not quite sure I'm ready to go to bed. Kind of scared. I'll let you know if I have any nightmares.
7 comments:
That is funny! That show is a little weird. I hope you had no nightmares!
I've never had a desire to see that show. :) I'm proud of you for braving it out. You'll have to let me know if it made things worse or better. :)
Heidi, my supermodel friends and I take no offense. We love you and your short stubby legs.
I have no desires to see this show! I am glad I am not the only one who thinks it is totally weird!
We watched it on Halloween and it is a little out there... but my kids like it so guess what... WE OWN IT!! Yet another waste of your Netflix time!
So I'm trying to figure out how you had no lasting effects from The Ring, but this is gonna haunt you for life?? haha
Meredith, would you please make me a list of Meredithflix? I am seriously wasting my time and $$ each month with Netflix. And don't forget that Monster House show. YIKES! I guess I'm just a wimp.
Adhis, I'm so glad you are not offended. You would know about my short stubby legs. :)
I'll get right on that list, but in the meantime why don't you send me a quick text letting me know what you're next movie is and I'll tell ya if I have it!
(who am I kidding mocking your "list" idea.. you know I really will!)
Post a Comment