I've been trying for the past HOUR to upload video to my blog and I officially give up. I even created a YouTube account and started to download/upload - I don't know which is more fitting - my 30 SECOND clip. That was 32 minutes ago. Is my internet really THAT slow?? It shouldn't be for what we pay each month. Anyone out there want to help me out?? No. I'm done. No one needs to see my darling baby girl. I'll just have to keep it to myself.
Ta Dah! Once again, I'm blaming this one on our crazy internet that chooses when and how fast it works. This is Macie painting her toenails last night. It cracked me up. It is a pretend bottle of fingernail polish, but she knew what to do with it, when she finished her toes, she moved on to my fingernails.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
This is probably too obvious and I'm sure you already did it.. but did you go to Blogger Help and search posting a video? Here's the link http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=67428
I know when adding a video to a post, it can sometimes take a bit, depending on the internet connection, but it DOES upload.
I was going to insert a witty comment (here), but I'm too tired to share my giggles right now.
Meredith, yes I tried. (Good thing there's a computer under my rock-just kidding)
Adhis, you must share a witty comment, I could really use one right now!
I always used you-tube. Blogger did not like my videos!!! But, using you-tube never took that long. Keep trying!!!
I have no help for you since I have no idea about any of that, but your background is really cute!
Ah man, I was hoping Adhis would have made her witty comment by now. I don't have any.
We've been watching some of our family videos the last few days. Nicole just came in and thought that Macie was HER. How funny. She got really weirded out when you started talking on the video though - like "who's that talking to me?"
I know Macie and Nicole probably don't look that much alike, but Nicole hasn't seen any other little girls on video, so obviously any little girl is Nicole! Thanks for teaching Nicole to paint her toes. =o)
Wow you sure get a lot of comments. I just wanted to say she is soooo stinkin cute!
Hey how do you know Adhis? she is hilarious! I love her blog. I think it may be a little freaky that I read it since I don't know her but she is really funny. So I don't feel like a silent stalker just wondering how you know her? Than I can say " Oh she is friends with my friend" you know!
I cannot wait to get my hands on her.....
Remember...pictureo n the fridge...Aunt Cindy..love Aunt Cindy...Aunt Cindy......that is how it goes....
So cute!!!!
She must come from a family of all girls! Thankfully, we have yet to find Tate painting his nails...and if that day comes, I will know he spends a lot of time at your house! =) I am glad you captured that precious moment on video!!!
Post a Comment