Thursday, September 11, 2008

My favorite pictures of the week. This was at Thanksgiving Point at the Garden. Do you realize how impossible it is to get 3 wiggly worms to hold still?
And this was our bubble adventure from Monday night. I'm such a cool Mom, huh? What a mess! They took 4 hours to dissolve. (Not my kids, the bubbles.)


And we went to the Dinosuar Museum...twice. Once just us girls, and once with our neighbors. This is Lindsay the dinosuar. Pretty scary, huh?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Janet said...

How fun! We have a membership there, we need to go more. If you ever want to go call me!I love the bubble pictures, spencer had one of those the other day!

Jess and Jen said...

I'm surprised your kids didn't dissolve with all those bubbles! Looks like fun. Lindsay the Dino cracked me up.

JGEM said...

I want to take that cool of a bubble bath! That's a dream bubble bath! How many bubbles did you use?

Adhis said...

It looks like AT LEAST 50 bubbles.

Heidi said...

I just used some body wash and then turned on the bubbly jets for a while.

Tarina said...

You are a good mom to let them play in all those bubbles. I will admit I hate cleaning up the bubble mess. P.S. Sorry I didn't get back with you on the grocery thing. It's a combination between getting the sunday paper and using a website called grocerysmarts. One of my friends teaches classes on how to use the whole thing. it's really pretty simple. If you want more info let me know.

Kristen said...

What good girls to pose! I tried to take a 3-head-shot picture from above like that. We ended up with a nice picture of grass. Not a single one stayed in the picture! What cute girls.