For some reason that I don't understand, Lindsay has taken up sleeping with socks on her hands. She will get out of bed and find a pair to put on. Last night one of them fell off and she woke up screaming at 6 that one of her socks fell off. It woke everyone up (except Jeramy - he could sleep through the tooth fairy falling down the stairs).
Macie is usually a pretty neat little eater. She has to feed herself, but prefers to use a fork and does pretty well considering she's 1. Last night for dessert we had oreos. Apparently she decided to wear hers instead. Notice that she is wearing a dress-up. Poor kid, Maddie dresses her up now quite often.
And this is something I don't understand either. I took Maddie to the Dollar Store to spend her tooth fairy money. She couldn't decide what to get. Finally, she decided on pipe cleaners. I don't get it. Whatever!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Those are so funny! I love the socks on the hands. Kids are so great.
First of all, Jer was faking...and he must be really good at it for you to believe he was still sound asleep. Secondly, I have the same issue with oreos...Tate always gets in a huge mess when he eats those delicous treats. Thirdly, ...Maddie is your daughter and must have that crafty gene in her too! =)
Lindsay is soooo funny! Hailey woke up screaming this morning too, but not because her sock fell off her hand-but because her BLASTED binky had fallen out of her bed, and she wanted it! Clearly, she wasn't ready to be awake...The pipecleaners cracked me up too!
Your kids are so cute and make me laugh. I really enjoy your blog.
Girls aged 5-8 love crafty and glittery things. Guard your stash.
I always choose pipe cleaners.
Post a Comment