Thursday, September 11, 2008

The picture!


I finally have a fully-functioning computer again! Now I just have to learn how to use it. My photos have all been moved to Picasa. Anyone know how to use this program??
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

John said...

Picasa's a great program. You just have to tell it which folders you want it to display pictures from and then organize your pictures accordingly. We love it.

Adhis said...

That's the program I use. It's great for minimal touch-ups too. I just leave my photos in folders by date.

I wanted to see the photo of the Tooth Monster.

Man Of Steele said...

I do.
You have to re arrange all your folders. They work differently.

Kristen said...

Oh NO, is she old enough for that already? Ben and I aren't sure who is going to do the teeth-pulling around here because that's one thing that grosses us both out. Go ahead and spit on me, just don't show me a wiggly tooth.

I can't believe I missed your poll. How long have I been missing?!?!?!