Saturday, September 6, 2008

The urge to blog...


Maybe it's because I know I can't. I don't know, but I've been 'itchin' to blog all day today. Our computer is "Under construction" and I can't upload pictures and I don't know how to access my old ones yet. No post is complete without pictures, so I decided to steal some from my Dad's blog.

I survived my 3 days with extra kids and really had fun having them here. We don't spend much time with them since they are up in Pocatello, so I really feel like I got to know them better by having them here. Kaden would do or say things, and I would just have to laugh because it was so Jesse.

The above picture would be my brother, Russ. He and his family have been out here for the past 2 weeks from Virginia/North Carolina. (Currently in the process of moving from VA to NC. Their house sold while they were here. Talk about stress!). It's been fun to have him and his family here, even though they have been super busy getting their daughter situated at BYU. Lindsay has really enjoyed having him here. She said, one night, "Mom, is your sister Russ going to be there tonight?" (We don't know about brothers at our house).
My Dad took him and his son 4-wheeling the other day. I love this picture. It's always an adventure with Russ around!
Last night we all went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner where I think everyone had, "The most delicious dinner they'd had in a really long time." I just loved when Jeramy put his foot in his mouth by saying that. It was good, and good company.
We spent Labor Day up at my Mom's. We had planned to float the Provo River and have a cookout in the canyon. Huh. I hate weather. We had a nice BBQ up there and my Dad even got the fire pit out and we did smores. My girls loved that, and I loved the extra warmth!

4 comments:

JGEM said...

I love the picture by the campfire. The perfect summer activity.

Jenn said...

Floating the Provo river is so over rated. Even if the weather is hot the water is way to cold. Feel lucky you skipped that event.

Aubrey said...

LOVE Texas Roadhouse...we are actually going there tonight for Ryan's bday. Sounds like a fun time with family!

Mandi Ward said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Smores are the best. How does Maddie like school