Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Date night!

Looking for a fun, cheap date for Friday or Saturday? Here's a link for a coupon to the Cornbelly's Corn maze for .93. ($1.00 with tax). Seriously, who hasn't wanted to get lost in David Enchilada's head?? (that's what my girls call him).

http://www.kbull93.com/Article.asp?id=901265&spid=21454

Thought I would share. I found it on pinchingyourpennies.com - the best site ever! If you ever want to learn about it, or need help navigating, let me know!

3 comments:

Christi said...

I was just on your craft site and was wondering if you'd allow me to borrow any of your cartridges? I only have a few, but you're welcome to them if you want?

Aubrey said...

HAHAHA David Enchilada!!! LOVE IT! Thanks for the great idea! And I'd LOVE a lesson on Pinching Your Pennies, by the way...

OUR Coop said...

Hey thanks for the website. I am trying to figure it out so a little help if you can!