Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pans


I've had a few people ask me about the pan etching I did last year for Fab Fri. Yes, I can still do this for you! You just need to bring me your pan (old or new). The font is the one shown in this picture, but it doesn't have to be quite that big (I believe that this pan is cut at 2 inches. I can go as small as 1 inch). It can go on the side or the bottom of the pan. I can't mirror it anymore though, so if you look through the pan, your name will be backwards if it is on the bottom.
This is a great way to identify your pans at ward parties, and to make sure your pans get back to you when you give a meal. I've been giving them as Shower Presents. Anyway, if you're interested email or call me! I'm charging $2 to do this.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Adhis said...

Interesting. Let me think about this.

Katy said...

I've never seen this. I really love it! What a great idea! I may have you do a few of mine.

Man Of Steele said...

Having your name on the pan does not help you remember to pick it up - does it?

Heidi said...

Aw, Dad. You know me too well! No, but at least when you do forget to pick it up, the neighbors know where to take it!

Kristen said...

Do ours have to say Wakley?

I think you're trying to get a bunch of free pans!

J. Doug said...

Do you have a limit on how many pans you'll do?

Heidi said...

Kristen, I'd be careful - I might just put Benalicious on yours.
Doug, no limit - I think. I have 2 huge bottles of etching stuff, so it should last quite a while.

Christi said...

I'm in. Let me know when and I'll run my pans to you.

Adhis said...

Seventeen days later:

OK, I'll call you when my pans don't have food in them.