Friday, September 19, 2008

Do you feel the love??

Well, I'm flattered. I was nominated by Adhis as "The cutest-three-girls-to-drive-a-mom-crazy blog on the net" and by "The starchiest blog on the web." I'm glad to know someone enjoys my blog besides me. I really love blogging. I think it's funny now that we refer to things at our house as "blogable." I love getting to know all you bloggers better just by reading about your lives!
So now I have to post my 7 favorite blogs I visit.
1) my Dad, who is private. Sorry. He faithfully posts everyday! It's fun to see what he's up to and his thoughts and a few feelings.
2) I know Adhis already has been nominated, but I do love hers. She is so honest and can always make me laugh!
3) Jennica - when she posts. I love her pictures and her thoughtful accounts of what is going on. And she's the one who started me blogging.
4). Anna. This is Jennica's talented sister. I love to see what she's been up to!
5). Jill because she has pictures of Edward for me to look at everytime I visit. :)
6) Kim. Because she's just Kim.
7). As I've looked through my list of blogs, I keep thinking, "I would put them, if they would update more often!" I LOVE to open my google reader and see LOTs of highlighted people! So this spot could be for you...if you update!

6 comments:

Jennica said...

Well, thanks to you for mentioning me! We all know you are one of my fav blogs EVER! I am flattered and I know Anna will be as well!!!

Adhis said...

Hey- I'm sending you an email because I think you should submit a couple of your blog entries to be considered for a funny book being compiled to raise money for Nie Nie.

Jess and Jen said...

Hey! I update my blog weekly at least!! Just kidding! Maddie's pipe cleaners were hilarous. Kaden does the same thing... Ellie just picks up whatever he has!

Kristen said...

My mother-in-law browsed some of my friends' blogs, and later said something along the lines of "my favorite blog by far is the WakeWii family... (awkward silence)... after yours of course." Suuuuure Mom. =o)

J. Doug said...

I am vying for #7.

Anna said...

woohoo!!! i feel so honored, thanks heidi =) i love your blog, too - you're hilarious!