This is my favorite thing in the world! I love aspens in the fall. My Dad went 4-wheeling yesterdy and took this picture. I am sooo jealous! If only we could come home from church and go for a Sunday drive...if only it wasn't DARK by the time we got home from church! Sigh. 3 more months!
I have to chuckle. The girls are upstairs with Jeramy and he just had to put them all in time out. Major crisis and I avoided it beautifully. Nice. I'm "working on my lesson." (I guess I'll be found out when Jer reads this blog tomorrow).
The Womens Conference was so good. It was just what I needed. I am so glad that I decided to go instead of just watch it on TV. I know at home I wouldn't have been able to really 'watch' it. It's always fun to be with my mom and sisters (and neices now, too). But I'll have to admit that the best part of the night was the late night run over to JCW's for a hot ham, turkey and swiss sandwich and fries. I should probably add that maybe an hour before this little excursion, I told Jer that I was going to lose 5 pounds in October. (it's not october yet, right???)
Happy autumn everyone!
5 comments:
Love the picture! We are having fall family pictures in a few weeks and we can't wait to have them taken with this beautiful autmn colors!!!
I just wanted to thank you for the post about the $1 coupon to Cornbelly's. Darren, Kaden, Kira and I had so much fun on Saturday night and it only cost $3 for all of us. I think you're awesome!!!
Fall is my favorite! I want to get the kids pics done outside somewhere... RS Conference was amazing. I always feel so much better after going. Have you guys ever listened to conf at temple square (outside)?
I have always wanted to name one of my girls Aspen...my favorite tree too! I am glad you had a good time at women's conference...I ended up just watching it on my couch, and it just wasn't the same.
Oh man, only three more months?!?!?
I love our early church. Thanks for reminding me that it won't last forever.
Post a Comment