Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Another year older...good thing I still feel the same!  I had a great day!  Jeramy fed the kids breakfast and let me sleep in.  Maddie made me about 100 birthday signs.  Lindsay was just concerned why Santa only brought Mommy presents.  Macie gave me an awesome present - she slept through her 4 a.m. feeding.  YEAH!  
I have wanted this font for my Cricut for months, and was so excited to get it.  I got it on Saturday during the Priesthood session and came home and used it.  Jeramy was so mad that I used it before my birthday.  He took it and wrapped it up while I was sleeping in.  I'm sure you'll be seeing more of these darling paper dolls on my blog from time to time.  I haven't figured out what I want to do for their little faces yet, any ideas?
Thanks for all the people that called and sang to me - sorry I didn't answer.  Um... we were watching LOST and I didn't want to stop it.  At that point in the day I had kind of forgot it was my birthday.  I put each one on speaker phone and we all loved it.  

7 comments:

Jenni said...

I left you a message on facebook, but Happy Birthday again! I'm glad you had a great day!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

So I wasn't the only one that sang-
I am totally depressed. I am sure mine was the best!

Adhis said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a good one.

Kristen said...

CUTE! What do you need to do with their faces? They look done to me, maybe that's not what you meant. I'm glad you had a happy birthday, I hope you saw my note on the last post. It's funny that Maddie made you a bunch of posters. Jonathan celebrates my birthday every week or so. But they sing "Happy Birthday to you... you smell like monkeys!"

OUR Coop said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad it was good. Being a mother of three I know how a little extra sleep is the best! I will talk to alicia tomarrow and set up a time for lunch and then I will let you know!
Sweet I am excited!

Brooke said...

Happy Late Birthday!

Jennica said...

Those are really adorable...hmmmmm...I am sure you can find a way to incorporate them in primary!