Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Macie is 9 months

So, I'm about a week and a half late on this post, but we've just had so many other fun things to blog about. Macie is 9 months old. Sigh. It has gone by too fast. I miss those days of her just silently watching us. And sleeping. She DID sleep through the night for about a month at one point. Miss those days. Speak of the devil, she just woke up. :( We do love her though, and I think we'll keep her. These are a few of my favorite pictures of her from last week. The first one I love that you can see her enormous front teeth.
She is always such a great helper in the kitchen. She has to be right under foot - unless something good was left on the floor to eat. (My last few posts make it sound like we don't feed the poor kid).
And this one was before church on Sunday. Can you seriously trust that smile?? We've come a long way in the past 9 months. I find myself thinking often, "what if she really had been a boy?" WOW. Life would be different. Jeramy said the other night, "I have no tolerance for girl things like crying. That's probably why I have 3 girls, huh?" I think so. The Lord is teaching him a lesson. That must be why Jeramy thinks we are done having kids!

4 comments:

Jennica said...

We sure do love that little Macie! She has personality for miles...I loved how she saw us way in the back at church the other day. She is so smart! How was book club last night?

OUR Coop said...

Heidi She is soo cute! Can't wait to see you Tuesday!

Kristen said...

You might want to inform Jeramy that boys cry too. =o) I guess maybe that doesn't help in the more-kids discussion though. Obviously less kids equals less crying overall!

Those pictures of Macie are so cute and I can't believe she can do all those things. Stairs? Fridge? Whoa.

Mandi Ward said...

Heidi I really enjoy reading your blogs. Your kids are so cute. Our 3rd will be here on May 9th. I might need some advice on how to handle 3 kids. YIKES.