I love this! I'm probably a nerd since I enjoy "games" like this. I posted my score on my right margin. Maybe if you practice for a long, long time you can beat me. =o) I'm such a brat. I'm going to have Ben try it too but I'm afraid of the results. The challenge is on!
I type 65 wpm. I don't know what that means... maybe that I should have taken typing classes in middle school and learned where I really should place my fingers on the keyboard.
3 comments:
I love this! I'm probably a nerd since I enjoy "games" like this. I posted my score on my right margin. Maybe if you practice for a long, long time you can beat me. =o) I'm such a brat. I'm going to have Ben try it too but I'm afraid of the results. The challenge is on!
So I don't know how I got 150 it was a freak chance I can't make it again. So don't feel bad!
I type 65 wpm. I don't know what that means... maybe that I should have taken typing classes in middle school and learned where I really should place my fingers on the keyboard.
Post a Comment