(I searched and searched for the perfect picture for this post, but apparently we were friends before I had my digital camera. So these are Maddie's chicken legs in some adorable shoes that I'm sure these girls talked me into buying 5 years ago!)It was so much fun hanging out with them and talking about the good old days at Payless and before kids. Alicia even gave me the biggest cup at lunch, since I'm the boss lady. I told them that they were way better at obeying my orders than my kids are now!
When I was pregnant with Maddie I worked with Alicia and Celeste and we would spend hours talking and laughing at work. When they would laugh, Maddie would totally respond in my stomach and wiggle around. When she was born they came to see me and we were laughing and Maddie got this look on her little face like, "I know this sound!" So many good memories! I love you guys! Thanks for the invite! I'm glad to know that you weren't just pretending to like me because I was your boss! :)
3 comments:
When I was in middle school, I used to DREAM about working at Payless so I could get a discount.
:::raises cup::: Here`s to you for living the dream!
Thanks, Adhis. I'm still chuckling over here.
Hey I remember those days too! That's when we were neighbors but we didn't know each other very well. Too bad we wasted all that time. =o)
I tried getting CUTE little sandals for Nicole yesterday but she was going nuts when I tried them on her, so I didn't get them. So I guess I'm still boring on the shoe-front.
Post a Comment