
Maddie got her first fat lip by putting her arms in her shirt and jumping in the kitchen. She totally face planted it. Pretty traumatic for all of us. Lots of blood and tears. We get to go to the dentist Wednesday for x-rays on her teeth. :(

Macie fell asleep with a pacifier for the FIRST time ever. She will play with it, but never suck on it. It was a fluke though, she wouldn't do it again. :(

First BBQ burger of the season. SOOOO good. (This one is Jeramy's). :)

First day it was warm enough for Thanksgiving Point. Too bad the flowers are not in bloom for the tulip festival. :(

Macie's first time eating grass and dirt. She thought it was an all you can eat buffet outside! :)
6 comments:
Maddie,
Sorry about the busted lip. Keep smiling and it will go away. That burger really looked good. I need to invite myself over for dinner one night.
Yesterday was a first for Remington too! He had his first day of nursery. I love seeing pictures of you and your family!
Maddie- love the lip. Some ladies pay big money for a lip that size!
I want to see the deleted comment! Okay, you're right, I don't.
I'm trying to figure out why you want Macie to fall asleep with a binky. Maybe she doesn't sleep well?
Nicole loves it outside too. She sat in the stroller and after a couple hours she was still rocking back and forth and laughing. Maybe the breeze was tickly.
Macie DOES NOT SLEEP. She still gets up every 3 hours at night and wants to eat. We think if she takes a pacifier she might do better. I'm starting to go a little crazy!
Post a Comment