Jeramy decided it was time to update the Mac to Leopard, so we have been in complete disarray around here for about a week. "It will be an easy transition." Yeah right. Every day has been an adventure. It took Andy's iPod, Jeramy's laptop, and our "honey, we should just hang onto this computer incase we need it someday" computer to get all my videos off the Mac. (140 g's or something like that).
I still don't have my pictures back, or Word, or a lot of other things that I'm sure I'll run across when I need them. The internet isn't loading properly either and it's dropping random letters from words. How odd. And I know that Jeramy PROBABLY didn't have anything to do with it besides just timing, but the Y button is sticking and driving me NUTS. So I'm a little bitter about the computer right now and not wanting to post. :( I didn't think there was anything wrong with the computer in the first place.
Happy Conference! Maddie has been the best so far about actually watching. She really enjoyed sustaining everyone - every time.
4 comments:
That is THE PITS! I hate computer problems!
You need to watch the Had a Bad Day video on my blog. Even if you already watched, go watch it again. =o) It will make you feel better! How was the sale?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!! I hope you're having a wonderful day and that everyone is treating you like a queen! I would if you were here but this will have to suffice. You're amazing, and now an old lady! =o) Loveya!
yeah it is fun. We are poor so it is a lot of money for us. So I don't think it is worth the money. But Alicia gets a year membership and she can get us in for free. She just renewed but only for the six month one. If we had the money I would take the kids but it is expensive. Have you ever been to the Ogden Treehouse it is far for you guys but it is a lot of fun and tons cheaper. IF you want to go to the musuem we should all go. Alicia wants to get together and do lunch at her house. Would you want to do that. SHe is not to far from your house. Let me know!
Post a Comment