Monday, April 14, 2008

Bows

So, if you were at church with me yesterday and noticed I had a white kids hair bow in my hair, here's why. No, I'm not starting a fashion trend.
My darling silly husband stuck it in my hair before church trying to be sneaky. I knew he did it, but I figured I'd humor him for a while and I left it. Then I forgot about it. Went to church. SAT BY MY HUSBAND THE WHOLE TIME. 20 minutes to go in Sharing time and he starts laughing. I ask why and he say, "I put a bow in your hair before church and it's still there." I couldn't believe that I forgot. Then I said, "Jeramy, you have sat by me for the past 2 hours and 40 minutes, and you are just barely noticing?" He says, "Well, it matches your skirt so I thought you had done it, then it just hit me that I did it." Ew.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so funny...I noticed that bow in sacrament meeting and thought I wonder why she put it right there...some random spot. That is too funny, sounds like Jeremy, don't worry it looked good!

Adhis said...

You're so avant-garde! I wish I had seen you.

Kristen said...

I thought you were a trustworthy person to fashion-steal from but I guess not anymore.

My favorite part of the warm saturday was being able to wear my twinnerd A.N.A. shorts again. It's time for a non-pregnant summer, woohoo! Surely you still have yours?

Jennica said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Okay, that is funny! I wish I had funny things to share. I will just keep checking your blog when I need a good laugh.

Russ Steele said...

Funny story, but where is the picture to document the story throughout history?