Tracy took fall break off this year and wanted to go do something fun, so we hunted and hunted and found a town home in Park City for the weekend. It was such a cool home, with plenty of room for all of us! (The only thing it was lacking was a dvd player, pizza cutter and a can opener).
Sweet Shelby had a big test that she had to go back to Provo for and then came back up.
Lexi and I did a lot of selfies on this trip. Jeramy didn't come because of school (Dev Mountain). We really missed him! She was a lot of work - and potty training didn't help.
Somehow we all ended up twirling and singing "Let it go" with Lexi. So funny! I love my family!
Took a walk with Grandma. It was so pretty up there! Too bad it was the opening of the deer hunt. Lots of guns going off in the background. :(
Miss Ashley brought ALL of her fingernail polish. 125 bottles! We had to line them all up and count. The girls were in fingernail polish heaven!
Some down-time with technology. Sweet Maddie said, "Mom, I left my iPod home so I wouldn't be on it too much." And she and I went outside and colored rocks and hid them. I love when my kids make good choices!
We hit the outlets since 4-wheeling was a no go with the hunt. Carly and Scott won the best babysitter prize for taking my kids to the pet store!
And that glorious hot tub. Every. Night. All. Night. Super fun! Probably the highlight of the trip for my girls. We even saw a heard of deer while we were in there (and then heard the gunshots in the morning).
Lindsay chose to sleep on the couch out in the basement family room. The door right by her didn't have blinds. After midnight, the motion light went on and woke me up (in the next room over). I went out to check on her thinking what crazy creepy man or thing could be peering in at my sleeping daughter. She was wide awake and said, "Mom! A raccoon just came up to the window!" And I said, "How did you know it was a raccoon?" And she said, "It looked just like that thing on Pocahontas."
And then I made her and Maddie come sleep in the room with me.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment