Tuesday, August 19, 2014

15 years

Today is mine and Jeramy's 15th wedding anniversary.  I cannot believe it has been that long already!  It seems like just yesterday we were dating and hanging out at my apartment in Logan!

 In those 15 years we have lived in 4 apartments and one house.  (Been in that house for almost 11 years of that).
We have been to 13 states - and Canada in those 15 years.
Jeramy has had 3 jobs (Convergys, eBay and 4Life.  4Life for almost 9 years).
I have had 2 jobs.  (Payless manager and Redwood Family Therapy administrative assistant).
We have had 4 kids.
And bought 3 cars.

It would appear that we hate change, wouldn't it?
I wouldn't change a thing though!
I am grateful every day for Jeramy!  He's my best friend and makes me laugh daily.  He is a great father who loves to tease the girls and I'm grateful that he teases them now and me less.  

Since I've been working at the therapy clinic I've learned a lot about what it takes to have a happy, successful marriage.  I'm grateful that we've got it figured out for us!  Here's hoping we'll still have it all figured out another 50 years from now when he's pushing me around in my wheelchair - leaving me in random spots in stores just to see if I can figure out what to do.  And he's so deaf that I have to yell all the time - which I'm pretty sure he thinks I do now anyway.  :)

Grateful that he's mine for time and all eternity!

2 comments:

OUR Coop said...

happy anniversary you two!!! love the leaving you in random places in a wheelchair soo funny!!!

Janet said...

Happy Anniversary!