I haven't had the girls do swimming lessons for a few years. Maddie hates swimming and has been a pain in my neck when I have tried to get her to swim so I haven't pushed it.
This year my neighbor was looking for someone to take her son and I decided it was time to get my kids swimming.
I put all 4 in the same Level 2 class. They did great! Macie had to miss a few days with her scratched eye, but she did her best. Maddie learned quickly and actually looks quite natural. Lindsay progressed quickly also.
Sweet Lexi was a trooper for the first few days. She colored and colored and colored. Then she started to get antsy. I took her out in the lobby and bought her a donut.
Big mistake.
Every day after that when we would pull up she'd say "Hey! I get donuts here! Remember that?" And we spent $5 on donuts for the rest of swimming lessons.
Maddie, Lindsay and Rylan passed level 2. Macie gets to try it again.
So fun to see them be more confident in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment