11 months. Sigh. She's growing up way too fast! She's still army crawling. May never figure out the real way to crawl because I think we're on our way to walking here soon. She loves to be standing up and has started to shuffle her little feet around. She's starting to make a lot of new sounds "Mm, sss, yyy." If you ask her if she wants food, she'll say, "Yah, yah yah." She says "sis" a lot, too. Not sure she really knows what she's saying yet, but it's adorable when she uses the right sound at the right time.
She has been making the funniest face where she opens her mouth really big and closes her eyes. We laugh, she does it again and again and again.
She loves to play peek a boo. Over and over and over again.
She's been trying all sorts of new food and getting pretty upset when she's not being fed and everyone else is.
Tooth #3 finally broke through on the top. I can't believe that she only has 3 teeth! Crazy.
She loves to watch Baby Einstein. I don't.
She's been having a terrible time sleeping. She's been trying to take only one really long nap during the day, and her nights have been off because of it. Like last night, she went down at 10 - which is bedtime - but woke up at 1:30 and was wide awake until 3:30. Jeramy and I were not very happy with her.
She's starting to not be very much fun at stores, too. She used to either be content to look around or she'd sleep. Now she yells a lot and will not sleep.
I've been trying and trying to find her some shoes that I can get on her with her curled up little toes. She refuses to uncurl them and I've kind of given up on trying for now. I never thought a daughter of mine would go shoeless. I love shoes!
Friday, February 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment