Thursday, February 7, 2013

All I want for Christmas...

...Is my two front teeth.

The story of how Lindsay lost her two front teeth will always be one of my favorites.
One of Lindsay's front teeth was just a dangling there, driving all of us nuts.  She wouldn't let anyone touch it though.  A few days before Christmas we were up at Grandma Jeans.  Grandma had made a batch of caramels that turned out a bit hard.  When I say a bit, I mean A LOT hard.  Grandpa said to Lindsay, "I bet if you ate one of those, your tooth would fall out."  She said, "Yeah right."  Took a caramel, bit into it, and out came her tooth!  We even kept her tooth inbedded in the caramel for all to see.


About a week later, front tooth number 2 was a dangling there.  Once again, she wouldn't let anyone touch it.  Jeramy said that we should tie it to the door.  For some reason, she was all for that idea.  Before she changed her mind, Jeramy got some floss and tied her up.  (We have this moment on video...it's pretty funny).  He had her go to the door and tied her to the door.  She started to panic and I immediately slammed the door!  And out went her tooth.  Just like that it was over.  Awesome parenting moment.

And now she has another wiggly tooth.
She's not letting anyone near this one.

1 comment:

Tarina said...

I'm sorry but that is hilarious! We always joked about tying our tooth up but never actually did it :)