We have lived in our home for 9 years. For all of those 9 years Jeramy has sat at the bottom of the stairs and talked to me while I make dinner.
Always.
As time has gone on, it has evolved from talking to me to playing on his phone and talking.
Kids would crawl on and over him.
I would constantly tease him asking if it was really comfortable like that.
So last week when Maddie got her iPod and plopped down next to him, I had to take a picture.
Best seat in the house, apparently.
I'll have to try it out sometime and let him make dinner!
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was fun reading all your posts. You always make me giggle. You have a darling family!
I love reading your blog! You are such a great mom :)
Post a Comment