Lindsay had a fantastic first year of school! She adored her teacher - and I did, too! (That's saying something, I'm pretty picky about teachers).
Her class had an early graduation this year because of scheduling. It was such a fun little program. Lindsay practiced saying her line over and over and over again for weeks. We all knew that it was "One August morning the bright sun came up and Whoosh! We started kindergarten at Fox Hollow Elementary." She kept telling us, "Sit really close because you can't really see me very well because David is in front of me." She was right. David is seriously like a foot taller than her and he was in front of her.
I volunteer in Lindsay's class every other week and was in charge of all class parties, so I was able to get to know the kids in her class very well. It was so fun to see them grow and learn. Her teacher put together a DVD of pictures and it was the best to see all the fun things they had done over the year.
Lindsay had 2 of her good friends in her class this year, Bonnie and Sophia. Bonnie moved a few months ago, but stayed for the end of the year. We're so glad that she was there for graduation. A new little girl just moved in to our neighborhood and she has fit right in as well. We're excited to have Maggie around more!
Lindsay grew so much this year at school! She learned a lot academically and socially. She made new friends and did such a good job being kind to everyone. Lindsay has the best imagination. She is happiest playing school by herself up in her room, or playing with friends. Or even better, playing school with her friends!

1 comment:
I loved that teacher, too! She is so cute!
Post a Comment