Thursday, May 24, 2012

My biggest helper...

We were so worried that Macie would have a hard time adjusting to the new baby, but she has seriously been the BEST about it.  She is the most confident around her baby sister.  She knows if she needs her pacifier or if she just wants someone to talk to her.  She doesn't panick when she cries, she just tries to fix the problem.  She can make bottles, help change diapers, and she always gets me a burp cloth, even if I don't ask for one.  I'll be lost without her next year when she's at school. 

Macie is such an easy-going kid.  It takes a lot to get her upset and she tries so hard to please me.  Like the picture in the middle.  That would be her trying to do her own hair so that I wouldn't have to. 

The first 2 pics are of our preschool field trip to Estrada Farms where they were able to plant a sunflower seed.  Hers grew fast and I didn't get it planted outside before it died.  She was bummed, but quickly got over it.  No fit.  No tears. 

We had our preschool graduation the first week of May.  Macie did a co-op with 4 of her friends this year.  I am grateful to each one of those moms for being understanding and knowing that I wouldn't be ready to teach as soon as I thought I would! 

No comments: