So, I've been a blogging slacker again. Sorry. I have a few posts started, but haven't felt like posting them. Also, I find I'm spending less and less time on the computer, so less and less blogging is taking place.
Our family has done our yearly "Gratitude Tree." It's always fun to hear what the girls are grateful for. This year's most creative would be being grateful for candy and bones.
Instead of trying to post daily what I was grateful for this year, I tried to keep track in that smart phone that I have. Some are kind of silly, but some days, the silly things make life bearable!
Here's the run-down for the month...
I am grateful for:
Good scout leaders
Conference Ensign
My calling
Primary teachers that serve happily
My girls getting up on their own on the weekends and letting me sleep
Clean bathrooms
Grading spelling tests on Friday for Maddie's class.
People who leave comments on my blog (like Kristen and Janet)
Naps
Not hurting the baby when I fell face first in the snowy parking lot (that's a blog post I decided not to post)
Jer having the whole week off
Jer taking all of the girls out on dates - even me.
Thanksgiving kindergarten party.
Sisters
Texting
Shopping on Amazon while in the tub (Jeramy shakes his head every time I tell someone I did that).
Shopping alone
Good neighbors
Girls night out to see the new Twilight movie.
Netflix
iPad= easier to work out with something to watch...see the above.
Breakfast in bed from Lindsay.
preschool
That my wedding ring fits for the first time in about a year.
Gilmore Girls
How cute the turkey shirts turned out.
Having some Christmas projects to work on
Still fitting into my pre-pregnancy pants.
Everyone helping get Christmas put up this year.
Cute girl telling me how good my lesson was in Primary yesterday.
My heart has been very full of gratitude this month. There are many other things that I didn't list, but have been just as important - if not more.
Happy November!
(And I even threw in a pregnancy pic for my out of staters...I think it's from 24 weeks. I'm 26 now)

2 comments:
I love your tree. I am stealing that idea. You don't even look pregnant yet. :)
That tree is a fun idea. Why don't I ever thing of such things. And you look great by the way! Cute LITTLE tummy. :)
Post a Comment