Macie was the cutest Jessie ever. I think what made it so cute was how happy she was with her costume. She had the biggest grin whenever we put her costume on.
Lindsay was a beautiful Rapunzel. All I could see was the flaws in the dress and hair though. She was happy and that's all that matters.
Maddie was so excited to finally be Ginny Weasley. I'm just grateful how easy to please she was!
I was able to help out in Lindsay's class. Gosh, I love kindergarten. Happiest place on earth. (I might be a little crazy, right?) It was so fun to see all of the cute costumes!
Mental note: next year, I'm making myself a Jessie costume. Maybe I can talk Jeramy into being Woody. I know a few people (including me) who'd love to see him in a pair of Wranglers and cowboy boots!
Happy Halloween!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lindsay's Rapunzel costume was awesome. I can't believe you made it. You have some serious sewing skills.
I know this may seem obvious, but she's a perfect Hermione! So cute! You win the cool mom award for costumes too.
Post a Comment