Lindsay said, "Mom. I need to write Dad a letter and let him know that it's not o.k. that he took my song away." So she got her box of crayons and a piece of paper and went to work.
"mom, how do you spell "you can't get on the computer"?" I yell letters down the stairs while I do Maddie's hair upstairs. I came down to help when she got stuck on the "G" and had to take a picture, which earned a "mom, you're not going to blog this, are you?" As she tried to hide her note from me. Of course I'm not going to blog this...
And the final product, which she wanted to mail to Dad at work:
6 comments:
Yeah Lindsay!
I feel like a crapy friend. I did not even ask if you were feeling better when yesterday (SORRY). I feel so lucky for Bonnie to have Lindsay as a friend she a smart fun little girl. She is obviously a girl that will be able to work through her own problems.
I HATE when David messes with my computer. Stuff disappears almost every time. This last time, ALL of the contacts in my cell phone address book. All of them.
::sniff::
and grrr...
I love her letter!
And you're not putting her into kindergarten because...?
That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Hooray Lindsay!
Way to go! Stick up for your computer rights. :)
Post a Comment