The first thing I do in the morning is open all of the blinds. I hate having them closed. In years past, if
Jer got up before me, he'd just leave them closed and it would drive me crazy that it didn't drive him crazy.
In the past few years though, he's taken to opening them like this:

What's wrong with that you might ask? He only opens them like half way, so you can't see out of them and not as much sunshine gets in. He
has been known to quote the witch in Sword in the Stone that says, "I hate sunshine" so that probably explains why he only opens them half way. But it drives me crazy! He goes through the house and opens them like that, then as soon as he leaves for work, I go and open them all the way, like this:
Ahh...so much better.
Last Saturday as he went through and opened all the blinds half way, I just followed him around and opened them all the way and said, "Why don't you just do it my way?" He replied, "Because I like it better this way."
Isn't it fun to be stubborn?
I wouldn't know. I'm just always right.
3 comments:
I agree with you!!!!! Chad always keep them closed. Men they just dont get it! ;)
I love looking out our windows while I wash dishes. The other night Ben pulled down the shades as I was starting the dishes and I about FLIPPED out. It was a full hour before dark!
WHAT was he thinking?!?!?!?
He wouldn't open it back up because it was "almost dark anyway." I didn't argue but I was mad for an hour. Mad? Ha, I guess I need every ray of sunshine I can get.
Too funny, Jared is the same way with not opening the blinds. There's some mornings I will have left early and don't come home until none to find all the blinds in the house still closed. What the??? I like to know it's day time. :)
Post a Comment