
Or not so happy day.
I made Taco Soup.
Macie informed us that "this is the worst soup ever." And then sat like this through most of dinner.
She wanted a BOWL of sour cream to eat.
I said no.
I bought the most amazing guacamole chips at Costco.
Maddie wouldn't eat them because they were green.
Bought 4 pounds of strawberries at WinCo.
Discovered that Lindsay's eczema is aggravated by strawberries.
Lindsay loves strawberries.
I said no more strawberries for Lindsay.
I think I had every child in tears today.
That means I'm doing my job, right?
5 comments:
I made a meal this week that my kids and husband begged me not to make again. Ever. Then we went to Wendys.
I love Taco soup!!!! Sorry it went so rough! :) next time just give her the bowl of Sour Cream :) miss you!
HOW THE HECK can someone pout through an entire dinner when there's a jolly red dude hanging on one's straw???
That's an instant smile GUARANTEE right there!
Today we had strawberries for snack and Lindsay told me she was allergic. I felt bad,and we got some apples. But then I felt worse when she was watching Bonnie eat her strawberry and her jaw was moving along with Bonnie's, almost pretending to be eating it. I realized that she did NOT want to be allergic to strawberries
That's a very familiar pose around here.
Post a Comment