Monday, May 31, 2010

Cross off #20


We decided we'd better get a head start on my lofty summer goals, so we went to the zoo today. I have never been to the zoo on Memorial Day. Let's just say, it was like a zoo in there! We had to wait over a half hour just to get in. We bought a pass for the year, so I'm sure we'll go back on a less popular day and actually see some animals. :)
The girls had a great time though. I made Maddie a notebook and she had to write animals in it and she loved doing that. Lindsay was terrified of everything there, and could be found cowering behind me at all times. Macie...she was a brat and deserved to be left with the lions...but there aren't lions anymore, so we kept her.
Our favorite animals of the day
Jeramy: the apes
Heidi: the penguins, and usual
Maddie: the tortiose
Lindsay: the car, far away from any animals
Macie: the baby elephant
One down, 20 to go!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I bet there are other carnivores at the zoo. In case Macie acts up again next time.