Sunday, March 30, 2008

Promptings...

Which one of these would you consider to be important enough to pack for a trip?

Thought about your answer?

Now here's mine. As I was packing for our trip to Mesquite this week, I had like 5 lists all over the house with things not to forget. (Something my Mother does). For some reason, every time I would walk past the scotch tape, I felt like I should pack it. Dumb. 4 times I thought this, so I finally packed it. When I saw the battery charger for the camera in the drawer and had that same little voice say, "Pack this." I said, "No, I just charged it the other day." and moved on. 5 pictures into our trip, the battery died. :(
So thanks Dad for letting me steal some pictures from your Blog.
oh yeah, we never needed the tape. Jeramy asked every day, "Used that tape yet?" I guess my prompting radar was a little off.
I am totally bummed that I don't have more pictures of our great getaway. Like I said, we took the kids to the big city of Mesquite with my parents and sister and her 2 girls for their Spring Break. It was SOOO nice to be in the HOT sun and SWIM and get a sunburn. Jeramy played the slots for the first time and I was glad he only had 8$ cash to lose.

5 comments:

Forsyth Family Fun said...

If you wouldn't have brought the tape you would have needed it.
That's the way life works.
The Lord was testing you to see if you would listen. Good girl!

Jennica said...

You and your packing...it cracks me up! But hey, you are always prepared and we thank you for that. I should learn a thing or two from you!

Kristen said...

You packed the tape so you would have something to take a picture of for your blog. =o) Oh right, all those Mesquite pictures...

Adhis said...

I thought it was a trick question.

Nope.

Russ Steele said...

Just checking in with you. no post in a few days love