Sunday, March 30, 2008

St George

We stopped on our way out of town in St George. My niece took us to this neat little crack in the rock. Only the skinny can fit through - next year - Jeramy said he'll fit. I am sooo claustrophobic that just looking at it made me nervous. And no, I didn't just Photo shop him in there, it's really that tight.


We also went to the Temple and walked around.

5 comments:

Jennica said...

What a cute pic of you guys...I am glad you guys had such a fun trip! You deserve it!!!

Kristen said...

You keep reminding me how much I baby Nicole. I never would have thought to put her up where Macie was in the rock. I'm so boring! I loved the tight picture. Have you been to Nutty Putty Caves? There's a tunnel called the birth canal, you get the idea.

Heidi said...

I've heard of the Nutty Putty Caves, my SKINNY husband - about 6 years ago - went through it.

Mandi Ward said...

Hey Heidi,
It was good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute. I am new at this blogging thing so wish me luck.
Mandi

Mandi Ward said...

Hey Heidi,
It was good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute. I am new at this blogging thing so wish me luck.
Mandi