
You gotta love cheap, good food - and lots of it. Macie ate more table food on this trip than she'd had in her lifetime and now doesn't want baby food!

I'd say one of the highlights of the trip was seeing my Dad bowl for the first time in 50 years. He did really good! He broke 100. I bowled like a 50 or lower. Keep in mind that I am a Professional Wii bowler! OUCH! We let Lindsay roll a ball down, and it rolled, and rolled and rolled and finally got there and the arm thing came down on it and got stuck. She was so embarrassed! (As were we). Maddie bowled a 45, almost the same as me!
2 comments:
I am shocked at your score...next time use the bumper Heidi! he he he
You mean that Wii bowling isn't the same as real bowling?
Post a Comment