Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What a week!

Jeramy has been sick since Friday, and it's amazing - when he gets sick, life as we know it comes to a screeching halt, but when I get sick or the kids, life goes on as normal. We're not sure what he had, kind of the flu with a cough. Whatever it was, it was not fun. He managed to feel well enough to make it to the Jazz game Saturday night. Check out Jennica's blog to see pictures. I love sitting close enough to actually tell who people are without my glasses on! (14th row).

www.jennicaweeks.blogspot.com

But on our arrival home, he was deathly ill again and that has lasted until, well, today. I think he's doing better now. Poor Macie had the fever and chills yesterday, but is doing better, and the other 2 have a cough. Maddie hasn't been sick in years, and when she coughed yesterday you should have seen her face - she was a little shocked I think. I'm holding out for now, I have way too much to do to be sick.


I also didn't mention our Relief Society Retreat Friday night. We spent the night up in Midway in a really nice house. It was a lot of fun and I learned this great new game called Pounce. I'm not as young as I used to be either. At 6 a.m., I had to be the adult and tell people to go to bed! What a brat I am, eh? Cindy, I know you would never do that!! It was so nice to get to know people better and be away for the night. At dinner I counted 40 people there. Pretty good turn-out I think!

I think that is about all that is going on here.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Heidi,

I just want to tell you I'm sooooo sorry! I totally thought you were dead asleep! I feel bad we kept you up so late!! I should have offered for you to go sleep in my room upstairs...although I hear that you could still hear us upstairs! But it was so much fun, we just wanted to keep that party goin!

Kristen said...

You'll have to describe this Pounce game. Sounds fun, whatever it is! I wish I could have seen the sleepy, grouchy Heidi. I would have teased her and then I'd be the one apologizing right now!

Adhis said...

Forty-FIVE women were there, but who's counting?

Oh yeah. Me.

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Sister-
I would have been the one whining too- Unless I could have slept in until about 12 the next day. Beauty sleep is very important to Steele girls.