So CUTE! Your kids are just adorable!!
Oh what a grown-up cutie she is! We had the same sort of episode just tonight. For us it was a Nilla wafer. Who gives their baby Oreos? I mean really? =o) Love ya!
I learned a while back: You can give a child an Oreo when she's (1) shirtless and (2)strapped in a high chair or sitting in an empty bathtub.
i love my little girl. she is just like shelby.Nothing makes her happier than some oreos and milk-
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So CUTE! Your kids are just adorable!!
Oh what a grown-up cutie she is! We had the same sort of episode just tonight. For us it was a Nilla wafer. Who gives their baby Oreos? I mean really? =o) Love ya!
I learned a while back: You can give a child an Oreo when she's (1) shirtless and (2)strapped in a high chair or sitting in an empty bathtub.
i love my little girl. she is just like shelby.
Nothing makes her happier than some oreos and milk-
Post a Comment