
I really try not to make this blog all about how wonderful my kids are, but well, they are the best kids around and so funny. We've had a few moments this week that I just have to share. We've all been sick as I said before, and the kids have been falling asleep in odd places. If you know my Miss Macie, she MUST be in her bed. This was so sad/funny. She had a fever and was pretty miserable. She kept falling asleep like this, then she'd jerk up and giggle, then lay back down and be asleep. Me, being the terrible Mother, get the camera and giggle and take pictures instead of picking her up and loving the poor thing.

Lindsay fell asleep here Sunday night, perched at the top of the stairs. I was in the basement on the computer and she was mad at me for being down there. Gotta love her bum in the air - as usual. Here's my favorite Lindsay story for the week... She's been having a hard time falling asleep at night, (Go figure with weird naps during the day). Saturday night, we put them to bed at 9. At 11:30, I decided to pop some popcorn and go read upstairs. I take the popcorn up to my room, then go check on the girls. Lindsay is awake! She says, "Mom, I need sumpin." I ask her what she needs. "Umm...some popcorn." I say, "We don't have any popcorn." She smiles, "Yes you do, Mama!" I was totally caught and had to share. Nothing gets past her!


And these last ones are hard to see, I had to scan them in. Maddie has always loved to make me cards and things. Now she's been making me games. She loves to find the differences in pictures lately. So she made me this game. I had to guess which crown was the right crown. I took a chance and said the one that says YES. She tells me I won and to turn over the paper for my prize. My prize is this drawing of Ariel - my favorite Princess. The scan cut off the best part, she scribbled some letters next to her - you can kind of see the 'e'. She then tells me, "I wrote her name in Spanish." What a geek.
Never a dull moment here!
6 comments:
Come on! That is just TOO CUTE! Your girls are adorable! Sorry you've been sick! Hope you feel better soon!
Seriously, you have the best blog! I love everything you blog about and I am always excited to see a new post from you. That picture of Linds reminds me of myself at that age. Infact, I have that exact pic taken when I was a little older and on the kitchen floor. I am glad you guys are all feeling better now and I hope you can get back on your normal sleeping schedule soon! Sorry for any part my family has in that ;)
I just wanted you to know that I love your blog. I laugh or smile everytime I see your cute girls you all have too much fun. I wish we could all get together!
I love the funny sleeping pictures! Is that a camo Boppy? Maybe not. Macie's hair is all pretty and curly, I love it. You DO have great girls. I like Maddie's game too. Jonathan has started telling jokes, but they never have the right punchline so they make me laugh. So I guess they're good jokes after all.
I was laughing so hard about writing her name is Spanish! So awesome what kids come up with. p.s. my mom said she saw you at the cannery. "Heidi is so cute" she said. I agreed with her! :)
Sister,
I love that ownership I have on you. I love the pictures. The sad thing is when everyone else is laughing I am crying. I miss you and the girls (You can throw Jeramy in there too). Pray for plane prices to come down or you might see me on a grayhound again!
SCARY!!!
Post a Comment