Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Miss Macie was so proud to be under the table looking for leftovers. Isn't that a mischievous smile?
Waiting for the eggs to cook...
Coloring our eggs...
Tah Dah! Happy Easter everyone!

5 comments:

Russ Steele said...

Happy Easter to you! I am eggsited that I was the first one to write on your blogg today! Happy Eggster

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Happy Easter!
I bought the glitter egg coloring kit but we didn't even color eggs yet-
Are we getting too old or just lazt?

Robin said...

I love the faces on your eggs. My kids wanted faces but I had no stickers. Also Erick loved coloring eggs and finding them.He was the last to find all of his.(Dan find them high) It's amazing how a 18 year old can get into being a kid.

OUR Coop said...

Hey so I added "FINALLY" to my blog. Your girls are gorgeous. How do you add your links to your blog. Like how you have my name and all your buddies names on the side. So you can just click to get to their page? I can't figure it out. I am new to all this technology and am confused! Thanks Again looks like easter was fun at your house.

Kristen said...

How did Macie get under the table? She's not crawling already, is she?!?!?! Maybe she rolled. Cute eggs, it's a shame to eat them.