Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Night At the Museum...

Thanksgiving Point has activities for the family on Monday nights, so we tried it out. We learned about BUGS. Lindsay made this cool spider!
She also weighed herself, our scale at home is broken, so I guess we'll just have to come here and weigh in. Our family weighs as much as the...I forget which one, I'll have to check next time. it's the one right above Lindsay's head in the middle.
This is the kids playing on the erosion table. By kids I mean mostly Jeramy.

We finished up with a fossil dig. Throughout the museum they had signs with riddles to figure out about bugs. Jeramy and I didn't do so well, but the kids got a prize for our effort. They gave them cute little bug key chains. It was a great way to kill an hour on Monday night. We came home for a quick FHE lesson and treats.

3 comments:

Jennica said...

I am glad to see you are putting your passes to good use! Looks like you all had lots of fun. My favorite part was the sand/water station as well! :)

Kristen said...

Cute spider sucker! (Ew that sounds gross.) I've been looking for a crafty thing like that to do, related to bugs. Cool! So I guess you didn't see us on TV at the Jazz game that night... my sister did!

Kristen said...

Hmmm. Sure enough. There are those eyes! Very cute, maybe I'll have to do it. That means we need glue...

I was not made for this kind of thing. Remember the poppyseed chicken fiasco? Yeah.