Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

My dear sweet Kristen tagged me, so here we go!
A--Attached or Single? Attached for almost 9 years
B--Best friend? Jeramy of course


C--Cake or Pie? Cake cake and more cake

D--Day of Choice? Sunday!

E--Essential Item? chocolate (I just erased Kristen's essential of water...who needs water?)

F--Favorite Color? Usually green

G--Gummy bears or worms? Bears, covered in chocolate

H--Hometown? Midvale, UT

I --Indulgence(s)? Nightly bath with a good book

J--January or July? July – lots of fun stuff going on

K--Kids? Three

L--Life is incomplete without? my kids

M--Marriage date? August 19, 1999

N--Number of siblings? 4 sisters, 1 brother

O--Oranges or apples? Apples, but I do crave oranges when pregnant - no oranges here!!

P--Phobias or fears? The tall skinny people on "Nightmare Before Christmas"

Q--Quotes? I don't know any great scholarly quotes, but this one makes me chuckle. "Can you believe they are out of rings?...I mean straws." Jeramy on the night he was going to propose to me - mind was a little distracted.

R--Reasons to smile? I want to be happy, my kids do silly things, and there is always something to be grateful for

S--Season? Spring

T--Tag 5 people? Jennica, Celeste, Robin, Cindy, Jenni

U--Unknown Fact? I once won an expense paid trip to Mazatlan Mexico, but wasn't 18 so my parents went instead.


V--Very Favorite Store? Target

W--Worst Habit? Saying, "SO.." on the phone - apparently I do it a lot and it drives Jeramy NUTS

X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound – what a weird question, although seeing Maddie's X-ray of her teeth at the dentist was fascinating! Seeing all of her adult teeth just waiting there patiently to come.

Y--Your favorite food? Pizza

Z--Zodiac? Aries

I thought Z would be “Do you feel like you live in a zoo?” Answer: Yes! And I love the zoo!

2 comments:

Jennica said...

That was fun to read...and thanks for tagging me (I've never been tagged before)! I love the slip up story of Jeramy...CLASSIC really.

Kristen said...

Hey, you totally copied me on some of them! So either you were lazy or we have a lot in common. =o) As for the "so" thing, either I got that from you or you got that from me, and now it's spreading! My sister-in-law says it now. I think I copied you. So maybe we're even for copying each other. =o) Thanks for doing the tag, and especially for calling me dear sweet!