Friday, November 8, 2013

Convention 2013

Every 18 months 4Life has a major convention for all of their distributors.  Last convention, I had a 6 week old baby, this time I had a 19 month old terror.  This time seemed so much harder.  Maybe it was because I kept getting pictures like this...
"Hey, look at me, I'm on the beach, it's beautiful."
"Look at my hotel view."
"I'm trying escargot."

Sigh.

This is what us gals did while Dad was in Miami. 
 We found the "wooden park" in Pleasant Grove.  Super cool park, but it was giving me anxiety that I couldn't see my kids very well while we were there because of all the structures.  And, after being there about 10 minutes, Macie fell and hurt her back and if Macie ain't happy, no one's happy. 

We babysat for a friend, we made dinner for someone else.  We babysat for someone else.  Took dinner to someone else. It was my week for service, but honestly, it was a good distraction!

 We went to soccer on Saturday, then to the ward fall carnival.  This year for our costumes, I was an iPhone.  I made my costume and had soooo much fun doing it!  Maddie found the idea to be popcorn on Pinterest and of course, I jumped on board to make it.  So easy and she got poked and oohhed and aahhhed at everywhere she went.  Lindsay wanted to be the mouse from the book "if you give a mouse a cookie" but we couldn't agree on what she would wear, so she decided to be a pirate.  Macie had her heart set on being an angel.  Not my best effort, but she was happy.  Lexi wanted to be a kitty.  (All right, I wanted her to be a kitty).  I made her ears when she was asleep, they're a bit larger than I thought they would be.  :)
We came home and made posters for Dad.  Lexi loves to color and thought it was the coolest thing ever to color on the floor.  We decided to miss church Sunday and go surprise Jeramy.  Super fun and a great distraction!  7 days without him was a bit too much for all of us!

No comments: