Friday, June 7, 2013

The adventures of Macie and Rylan

For April and May, we babysat Macie's best friend Rylan every day after school.  Can I just say what a blessing this was for all of us?  Macie LOVED having someone to play with every day.  Lexi loved having him around, too.  I enjoyed having some extra cash to buy family passes to all of our favorite places to hang out for the upcoming year.  I'm pretty sure Rylan had a good time with us, too!  He's the baby in his family with much older siblings, so hanging with Lexi was very new to him.  He was so cute with her and I loved when I'd catch him giving her a hug or a kiss.  I also tried super hard to keep all of us entertained.  They both love to color, so we made lots of crafts.  We went to Thanksgiving Point at least once - sometimes twice- each week.  We hit Neptune Park every Friday, and for our last big trip, we went to the zoo.  It was so fun to watch him experience it.  I just loved when he saw the giraffe and said, "Holy crap, that thing's huge!"  We're super sad that now that school is out, his older siblings get to watch him, but I'm sure we'll still see him tons!

No comments: